My suspicions about JoJo Siwa were proven right on Celebrity Big Brother

New Photo - My suspicions about JoJo Siwa were proven right on Celebrity Big Brother

My suspicions about JoJo Siwa were proven right on Celebrity Big Brother


JoJo Siwa is in tonight's Celebrity Big Brother final (Picture: Rex Features/Shutterstock for Big Brother)I didn't know what to make of JoJo Siwa at first. Before this year, I only knew vague details about her. I was aware she'd become famous on a TV show called Dance Moms. I knew she'd been a children's TV star on Nickelodeon, claimed to have invented 'gay pop' (a claim she later clarified) and had the whitest teeth on the planet.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: VOUX MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #CA #AU #FR #Young Thug #Lally #ShedeurSanders #Copa del Rey #Al Pacino #Rolen

 

- V O U X - © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com